Subject: RE: [emergency] Would a webinar make sense for everyone on NIEM,EDXL and CAM?

I would really benefit from attending that.
Just my $0.02.
Thanks,
-Don

Don McGarry

Senior Sensors Systems Engineer

The MITRE Corp.

26 Electronic Parkway

AFRL/IFB Bldg. 106

Rome, NY 13441

Office: 315-838-2669

Cell: 315-383-1197

From: David RR Webber (XML) [david@drrw.info]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 10:44 AM
To: Gary Ham
Cc: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Timothy Grapes'; 'Lee Tincher'

It suddenly hit me - I'm doing a presentation today internally here on developing IEPDs and the CAM toolkit - and I'm also scheduled to present this at the NIEM expo' in Baltimore in September.

What I think makes sense is for me to use the free Adobe webinar service that OASIS has to show this same slide deck - but morphed to EDXL HAVE.

I think we'll all be on the same page then - and I can show you all the details much more easily than trying to explain it in email!  One hour probably equals 1000 emails!

If we schedule this for a couple of weeks time - depending on peoples availability...?

Thoughts?

Thanks, DW