Subject: FW:

emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:02 PM
To: 'emergency-tc@lists.oasis-open.org'

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:01 PM
To: 'Dee Schur'

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 11:33 AM
To: 'Ponikvar, Donald <CTR>'
Subject: RE:

Hello Don,

Looking ahead at today’s call – I wanted see if it might be possible for my 15-minutes to be scheduled sometime after 3:00 PM?  I have a conflicting call scheduled for 2:00 PM today, which will most likely last an hour.  If you already have locked up the schedule, please let me know and I’ll work it out on my end.

Thanks, Jane

BTW:  Attached are a few slides – which may or may not help folks understand the event.  Please feel free to send them along – or not.