Subject: RE: [emergency] DE Basics Paper Ver 04-1

Jeff,

Great job you and the other editors have done on this paper.  I went back through and re-read and found a few edits that need to be made.

1. Shouldn't the date of the document be the date when the document is approved by the TC?

2. Some of the other standards names needed editing.

3. The URL for the ISO 639 Code Table was incorrect, and that has been updated.

I trust is you review the edits in the attached version, you will find them acceptable.

Best regards,

Patrick Gannon
President & COO
Warning Systems, Inc.
+1 256 880 8702 x104  (office)
+1 256 468 4055  (mobile)
+1 978 458 7478  (home-office)

-----Original Message-----
From: jeff.waters@navy.mil [mailto:jeff.waters@navy.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 7:25 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] DE Basics Paper Ver 04-1

A draft version of the DE Basics paper has been uploaded to the EM TC Documents Outreach folder for your consideration prior to the next EM TC meeting.  This version (04-1) includes the changes approved by the Infrastructure Subcommittee.  The link to the document is provided below.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/33721/EDXL-DE-Basics-WD04-1.doc

EDXL-DE-Basics-WD04-1-pg.doc