Subject: EM-TC Meeting 8/18/09

Friends,

Just a quick reminder that we will be voting on three documents at
our meeting on Tuesday 8/18/09:

1)  EDXL-DE document that was voted out of the IF-SC
2)  EDXL-HAVE Errata document that was voted out of the Msg/Not SC
3)  EDXL-RM Errata document that was voted out of the Msg/Not SC

Please take the time to go through these documents and be prepared to
vote.  Additionally, the meeting notes from the 8/4/09 meeting are
posted and can be reviewed as well so that we may get on with the
other topics for our meeting.

There are many exciting activities going on in all subcommittees and
plenty of work to go around.  Don't be shy about getting involved!

I will be posting an agenda Tues morning.  If you have specific items
you would like to see covered, please suggest them to me right away.

Kind regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.