Subject: Re: [emergency] RE: Geo-GIS subcommittee call tomorrow.

Hi Jacob, Carl, All,

Since we're having a GIS SC meeting today in about 20 minutes, I'll wait
for the discussion, but RE:CAPv1.2, we have to maintain the 1.x
compatibility. Moving forward, we need to expedite getting CAP 2.0
rolling with a full head of steam. There are a number of other efforts,
as Carl notes, where we can help pull the ICT wagon in a good direction.