Subject: CAP v1.2 documents

Hi,
	At the Msgs SC meeting last week the work on addressing CAP v1.2 comments was wrapped up and I'd like to thank all of those who participated!  The SC voted to advance the modified CAP v1.2 document to the TC for consideration as a committee draft and for a 15 public review.  Prior to next week's TC meeting I wanted to send out the document links to ensure everyone has a chance to review the Issues List and changes that were made based on the public comments received.  Here are the links,

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/34254/CAPv1.2-PR01-IssuesList-5.xls
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/34259/CAP-v1.2-PR01-revision01.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/34260/CAP-v1.2-PR01-revision01-marked.doc

--