Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting Today

Rex - good luck with the storms, stay safe!  I suggest that we cancel
this meeting as there is no major issues to address or votes to
take.  Much good work is being done in the SCs and we can have our
regularly scheduled meeting in 2-weeks.  I will post a note to the
list and update Kavi.  Thanks, Elysa