Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting today noon ET

Elysa

The GIS-GEO Subcommittee met by teleconference last Friday (I was in an
airport) and discussed the OASIS GML where profile requirements document.
I have not had time to write any meeting notes.

There was unanimous agreement and a recommendation by the SC to move the
document to Committee Draft status. What is the process to do this?

Thanks

Carl