Subject: Re: [emergency] Questions on ASN.1 and IPAWS Profile / CAP 1.2

Hi Tim,

This is the first time that I've heard ASN.1 encoded CAP messages in
relation to any US-specific implementation, so I'll have to plead
ignorance on this. I was under the impression that while this is
allowable, e.g. not specifically discouraged, in US-Canada, it was
mainly aimed at European countries/communities.