Subject: Re: [Fwd: [emergency] Questions on ASN.1 and IPAWS Profile / CAP1.2]

Thanks Tony,

Your EMTEL presumption is not quite accurate. Some communication may
have taken place, but I was not aware of EMTEL. Now I am.

We're old friends/colleagues of Elliot.

Actually I think the cognizance is mutual, or even the larger world
pinging us.

I also work in the Net Centric Operations Industry Consortium (NCOIC),
so I appreciate the introduction to the Emergency Telecommunications
group (EMTEL) of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute
(ETSI). I will ensure that I get familiar with this body as I have with
the Open Architecture and Spatial Data Infrastructure for Risk
Management (ORCHESTRA) efforts and Infrastructure for Spatial
Information in Europe (INSPIRE) among others such as the  Global
Montioring for Environment and Security (GMES) and Services and
Applications for Emergency Resonse (SAFER).