emergency message

Subject: Re: [emergency] OASIS CAP v1.2 USA IPAWS profile 1.0 location?

Hi Tim,

Here you go:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.2/ipaws-profile/v1.0/cs01/
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.2/ipaws-profile/v1.0/cs01/>

The Committee Specification standard documents are there, but the schema
is not there. The Public Review schema is at
http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.2/ipaws-profile/v1.0/pr02/capv1.2-ipaws-profile-v1.0-pr02.xsd

I have specifically copied Jacob with this message so he can confirm (or
not) my recollection that no change was needed in the schema from the
PR02 version. I am also copying Elysa, because we are waiting to hear
from Mary on a couple of other matters, so we can add this question to
our list: "Do we need to post the ...-cs01.xsd to our Documents page and
send her the url so she can put it in the correct folder above?

Cheers,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks