Subject: Re: [emergency] Face to Face Meetings - NEED FUNDING/COMMITMENT

Bill,  Thank you for the number.  Can it be available for the weekend
(1/30-1/31) as well as 2/1/2010 in the event we are able to do the
full three day technical meetings?  Also, as I work out the details
with the Marriot for Sat/Sun, how can I reference the room you have
reserved for Mon?  It would be nice but not necessary to use the same
room.  Thanks, Elysa