Subject: Meeting reminder

Friends,

We will have our EM-TC meetings today as follows:

IF-SC  10-11 ET.  This meeting will be the beginning of 1 hour bi-weekly sessions to focus on the DE.  In today's meeting we will be gathering and reviewing all documentation provided to date with insight for the DE 1.1/2.0 effort.  We will also plan our face to face meeting scheduled for 2/1/10 in Philadelphia and lay out a schedule for the work ahead.

EM-TC 11-12 ET.  This meeting will re-vote for advancing the CAP 1.2 work.  There were changes inadvertently omitted from the Draft we reviewed and voted on in our last meeting.  Jacob has incorporated those changes and re-posted the document for TC review.  We will vote to approve this Draft and to request OASIS Staff to begin a ballot for Committee Specification as well as ask that an OASIS-wide Standard vote begin as soon as possible.  We now have three statements of use for CAP 1.2.

Msg-Not SC. 12-1 ET.  During this meeting, the Sit-Rep work will continue and plans be discussed for the face to face meeting 1/30-1/31 in Philadelphia.

I am hopeful that we will have one single dial in code for these meetings.  Please check in with Kavi just prior to the meeting for the latest details.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.