Subject: Request for CS and OS Ballot for CAP 1.2

Dear Mary,

The EM-TC voted on 1/19/2010 to request a ballot for Committee
Specification for CAP 1.2.  The meeting notes indicating a vote for
Committee Draft, a request for CS ballot and a request to begin the
OASIS Wide Standard vote can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/36003/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%201-19-10.doc

The document link
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/35821/CAPv1.2-CD04.doc
refers to the CD04 which was voted to advance to CS and Standard in
the meeting notes above.  We understand that there wont be any title
changes until the CS is approved.  Once that is done, we can supply
the html and pdf versions.

We understand that three statements of use are required for OASIS
ratification vote.  Links to these statements are provided below:

WSI:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201001/msg00012.html
IEM:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201001/msg00027.html
MyStateUSA:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201001/msg00033.html

Please begin the ballot for Committee Specification for CAP 1.2 at
your earliest convenience and the OASIS-wide Standard vote as soon as
possible.  If there is anything additional you need, do not hesitate
to contact me.

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.