Subject: Re: [emergency] Fwd: CAPv1.2 Web-Service Implementation Challenges

Team OASIS,

Next week Desktop Alert will publish a press release which will commemorate the OASIS Emergency Interoperability Demonstration at the recent TCIP Conference & Expo.

As all of the members are aware our company was tasked with the formidable task of deploying the first ever IP-Based nationwide mass notification system in U.S. Military history.

As a result of a DoD contractual mandate to our company, The U.S. National Guard and The U.S. National Guard are now proceeding with connecting to the Common Alerting Protocol Nationwide.

This is significant.

This means that as a result of the OASIS efforts over 146 National Guard locations and 88 Air National Guard locations across 54 states, territories and locations  (50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico and The Virgin Islands)  over 500,000+ Military End Users will now have access to actionable intelligence directly from CAP.

BLUF (Bottom Line Up Front)

We could not have done this without the support of OASIS.

Repeatedly, based on our intake of RFI and RFQ opportunities the bidder must provide a solution that is CAP Compliant.

As a company, we take heed of the fact that Desktop Alert is a relatively new member to the ORG.

While we all operate as independent vendors, we would like to include company statements from any of the OASIS vendors as well as DHS contributors to this release.

The nationwide integration of CAP by the National Guard and The Air National Guard will significantly bolster the accomplishments by the ORG and to that end, once again....we acknowledge that we are a recent entrant to OASIS and desire to include any statements or collateral from all contributors.

Here is a private link to the event with some of the Press Release Content:

http://www.desktopalert.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=141

The express intent and purpose of this email is to make sure all OASIS supporters are properly represented in the press release.

All feedback is encouraged prior to this release.

Regards,

Howard Ryan

Desktop Alert Inc.