Subject: RE: [emergency] Statement of Use - CAP 1.2 - Need one more!

Elysa,

Can anyone tell me where is Section 2.18 in the specification – as called out below? I don’t see it in the public review draft 02 version of CAP v1.2.

Section 4 is the Conformance section and section 2 is Design Principles and Concepts (non-normative). Confusing that’s all.

Thanks,

Timothy D. Gilmore | SAIC

Senior Test Engineer | ILPSG | NIMS SC | NIMS STEP

phone: 606.274.2063 | fax: 606.274.2012

mobile: 606.219.7882 | email: gilmoret@us.saic.com

From: emergency-return-1881-timothy.d.gilmore=saic.com@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-return-1881-timothy.d.gilmore=saic.com@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Elysa Jones
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 4:01 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Statement of Use - CAP 1.2 - Need one more!

Friends,

We are still in need of one Statement of Use in order to begin the ballot for CAP 1.2 as Committee Specification.  Your statement can be as follows:

Company Name (OASIS Member) is successfully using the Common Alerting Protocol Version
1.2 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses stated in the specification in Section 2.18.  Our use has included multiple independent interoperations.

If you can make this statement, please do so and post ASAP so the ballot can begin.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO