Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP v1.2 implementation Difficulties

Thanks for the prompt reply, Gary H,

I read through the recommended change, and although I would like to hear
what Art, Jacob, Don M, Jeff W, Dave E and Lee T think, along with any
others who wish to pipe up, I think I could live with it. Either
adopting this change or dropping the <any>s in favor of the CAP v1.1
formulation will still require a new Review Process, so unless someone
can show me how this would not require a new 60-Day Review, we're still
looking at a substantial delay. The good news is that I don't think this
would require a change in the CAPv1.2-IPAWS Profile.