Subject: OASIS Calls Today

Friends,

We will have our first hour long IF-SC meeting today from 11-12ET
followed by the EM-TC call at 12-1ET then the Msg/Not working on Sit/Rep.

The first two meetings will use the same conference line and PIN
008762 (which is available for the Msg/Not also but go by what is
posted in Kavi for that meeting).

In the IF-SC meeting, I'm hopeful that each of you that had tasks
given the F2F meeting will be able to report on status.

As you may know the CAP 1.2 did NOT pass CS ballot vote.  There has
also been quite a bit of discussion on the list about the digital
signatures.  The most recent post by Gary will be discussed as well
as possible steps going forward.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC