Subject: CAP 1.2

Friends,

As discussed on our last call 2/16, there was consensus to remove the
<any> element for xmlenc from the schema.  This change will require a
15-day review.  Jacob suggested an additional change in a note to the
list later that day.  Dave also posted his comment supporting his
position.  These topics are not in conflict but I wanted to be sure
all had the opportunity to review them before our next meeting.

We will meet again on Tues 3/2 at which time, I would like for us to
vote once again for Committee Draft and for the 15-day review for CAP
1.2.  Please review these two posts to be sure you are comfortable
with and prepared to vote on the changes Jacob recommends to the document.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.