Subject: CAP 1.2 Committee Specification - Statements of Use and OS Submission

Hey Mary,

Please find the following statements of use for CAP 1.2 that were
posted to the EM-TC list 4/23/10:

Warning Systems, Inc.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201004/msg00029.html

Evolution Technologies
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201004/msg00032.html

Mitre Corp
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201004/msg00031.html

As per our meeting notes posted for the CS Ballot, the EM-TC members
would like to have the OS Submission submitted as soon as possible.

It is our hope that the OASIS Wide vote would begin June 1.

Please let me know if there is anything more you need.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.