Subject: FW: HHS HAvBED EDXL-HAvE

FYI – re-posting it to the EM TC/comment list.

Thanks

Sukumar

From: Freeman, Solomon (HHS/ASPR/OPEO) [mailto:Solomon.Freeman@hhs.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:08 AM
To: emergency-adopt-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Dwarkanath, Sukumar - INTL; Mousigian, Gary (HHS/ASPR)
Subject: HHS HAvBED EDXL-HAvE

To whom it may concern:

My name is Solomon Freeman and I serve as the System Administrator for the HHS HAvBED System. HHS has recently finalized HAvBED reporting data elements (questions), and we are requesting that they be included in the EDXL-HAVE communication schema.  Attached you will find a list of the data elements.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Solomon D. Freeman

HAvBED System Administrator

Department of Health and Human Services

Technology Associates International Corporation

202-619-7884 (Office)

202-487-0439 (BB)

solomon.freeman@hhs.gov

HAvBED Question for EDXL-HAvE Submission.pdf