Subject: new subcommittees

The groups have been set up and the mailing lists configured so it is now okay to begin joining the groups. Please remember that you must be a member in the TC (that is, not an observer) if you wish to join either of the subcommittees as a member. Observers of the TC may join subcommittees as observers. TC members have the option of joining a subcommittee as either a member or observer (or not at all, of course).

I will be out of the office on Friday, 11 June, but if you run into any problems I'll be back at my desk Monday morning to try to resolve them.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.