Subject: Posted Videos

All-

As an FYI…in regards to the copyright notice sticker on the whiteboard in the videos I posted:

This came from our legal dept: Since MITRE is OASIS members, we have signed the IPR.  These videos are an outside contribution that is not a formal product of the TC.  We have granted OASIS said copyright license in section 5.2.1 of the OASIS IPR by our signature of the IPR.

Don McGarry

The MITRE Corp.

Office: 315-838-2669

Cell: 703-595-9375