Subject: Open Source EDXL Libraries

All-

Version 1.0 of our Open Source EDXL Libraries called “EDXL Sharp” has completed public release and is now publicly available!

Here is the URL to our site:

http://edxlsharp.codeplex.com/

The wiki documentation covers getting started, reading and writing messages, as well as the full source code and a downloadable installer.

I will be adding more examples and content to the wiki as we move ahead.  Please feel free to email me with any questions or suggestions you may have.

Enjoy!

Don McGarry

The MITRE Corp.

Office: 315-838-2669