Subject: EIC Call Today - 2pm ET

Below is the announcement for today's EIC call, for those who wish to listen
in. Note the alternate conference call number.

Patrick Gannon
President & COO
Warning Systems, Inc.

-----Original Appointment-----
From: Thomas E. Fahy
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:26 PM
To: ...
Subject: EIC Monthly Meeting Reminder
When: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:00 PM-4:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US
& Canada).
Where: Phone line instructions see below

Normally the monthly EIC meeting is conducted over the DHS conference call
support center.  It has been down for a few days, which has delayed us
getting out this announcement to you.

Nevertheless, we are still planning on holding the monthly Emergency
Interoperability Consortium meeting tomorrow, 21 July at 2:00pm EDT.  The
attached agenda provides the planned list of speakers.

Tim Grapes and Lee Tincher of Evotec have graciously supplied their
conference line for our meeting.   We appreciate their help!

Call-In Conference Bridge: 1-888-325-3989   Conference Pin Code: 561413 #

<<...>>

Tom Fahy
Board Secretary
Emergency Interoperability Consortium