Subject: RE: [emergency] Informal call for participation: EDXL-TEP

Hey Tim,

I’d like to participate in the TEP group.

Rob

From: Timothy Grapes [mailto:tgrapes@evotecinc.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 7:10 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

To the OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee:

On the EM-TC meeting July 20, I proposed we lay out a list of commitments / activities in order to help determine approach and timing to engage the work for the EDXL-Tracking of Emergency Patients standard.   Little feedback was received about that suggestion, so I would respectfully ask and propose the following:

·         Please reply to this message if you wish to directly participate in the sub-committee developing EDXL-TEP

·         Once received, directly engage those interested parties to determine current commitments and timing to engage TEP.  At that time the group will organize and look at further outreach to address appropriate subject matter expertise and external coordination

Elysa, on the next TC call I would like to propose 2 agenda items:

·         Status this request

·         Determine need/desire for webinar(s) to the general TC, to inform as a whole and further drive participation (overview the objectives, scope, use cases and draft TEP design).

·         Finalize where the EDXL-TEP work will take place

Thanks,

Tim Grapes

Evotec