Subject: Looking for EDXL-RM Implementations for EDXL 101 Webinar 2

  Hi Everyone,

I would like to feature an implementation example in my presentation on
EDXL-RM in the upcoming second EDXL 101 Webinar, so if you have one you
would share or know of someone or a company that has one, please let me
know. It would be especially helpful if such an implementation happened
to use Don McGarry's libraries, as it would show the wider picture of
what is needed to build these capabilities as a community.