Subject: IPAWS Profile Question

Folks,

I had though that only CAP messages of <scope> ="Public" could be IPAWS Profile compatible.

It was recently pointed out to me that the public pronouncement in the IPAWS Profile spec only applies to the <info> block, to wit:  " All <info> blocks SHALL be appropriate for immediate public release."

R/s

Gary Ham
703-899-6241