Subject: Re: FW: ISO/TC 223/WG 3 New work item proposal on "Shared situation awareness" to ISO/TC 223

Dear Dean,

Thank you for the extension for the input requested from the OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee (EM-TC).  This added time allowed for a member review of the material and a response that has been vetted among our members.  A 7-day ballot was held confirming the response as attached to this email.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.
256-880-8702 x102

At 02:02 PM 10/13/2010, drlarson@jorsm.com wrote:
We extended the time we need your input to 1 Nov and scheduled special TAG conference call for approval.Will that work for you?Dean

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
From: Elysa Jones <ejones@warningsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:29:03 -0500
To: <drlarson@jorsm.com>
Cc: 'David Trebisacci '<dtrebisacci@NFPA.org>
Hi Dean,

In order for the OASIS EM-TC to respond as a group, we will need to run a 7 day ballot.  A small group of active members has reviewed and drafted a response that I am about to post to our listserv for review before we start the ballot.  My question is whether there is a problem with posting the document you originally sent to our list for all members of the TC to be availed of the document about which we will respond.  All documents on our site are in the public domain - therefore my question.  Our next meeting is at 11 ET this Friday and this topic is on our agenda.  I would like to post the document for their review prior to the meeting if possible, so I await your response.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.