Subject: GML SF discussion

Friends,

Today on the EM-TC call we discussed the status of GML Simple
Features.  There was a question as to whether geometries could be be
represented with the profile.  Please refer to Carl's post on Nov 8
for the full discussion.  In part, he states that the Simple Features
profile supports numerous geometries as well as the full feature
model.  It is my understanding that is what is needed for
geopolitical boundary.  That post also contains the requirements that
the GIS-SC derived for the EDXL use cases.

Regards,
Elysa