Subject: Re: [emergency] CEA CAP Best Practices

The most recent 2011-01-31 monthly update is at
http://www.ce.org/Standards/2011-01-31CEAStandardsMonthlyUpdate.htm#CEACEB25.
Search on
CEA-CEB25 if you don't jump directly to CEA-CEB25 – Fixed and Mobile
Alert Warning Devices.

Herb

On 2/16/2011 5:03 AM, Elysa Jones wrote:
> If the previous link didn't work for you, try page 5 of this one:
> http://www.ce.org/Standards/2010-02-28CEAStandardsMonthlyUpdate.pdf.
> Elysa
>

> Friends,
>
> As mentioned on our call today, there is a Consumer Electronics
> Association effort CEA-CEB25 entitled: Implementing the Common
> Alerting Protocol (CAP) Alerts for Consumer Electronics Devices Best
> Practices.
>
> More can be found at
> http://www.ce.org/Standards/2010-06-30CEAStandardsMonthlyUpdate.htm.
> Scroll down to R6 (Portable, Hand held & In-Vehicle Electronics).
>
> Regards,
>
> Elysa Jones, Chair
> OASIS EM-TC

> generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

begin:vcard
fn:Herb  White NWS
n:White;Herb
org:Office of Climate, Water, and Weather Services;NOAA National Weather Service
adr:;;1325 East-West Highway;Silver Spring;MD;20910;USA
email;internet:Herbert.White@noaa.gov
title:Dissemination Services Manager
tel;work:301-713-0090 x146
tel;fax:301-713-1598