Subject: Initial starter Working Draft document for CAP 1.2 Errata 01

With respect to the TC request:

WP Registration / Template Request for Common Alerting Protocol
Version 1.2 Errata 01
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/201103/msg00024.html

Please see the attached WD-level starter document which may be used
for the standalone "set of changes or proposed changes" which begins
with one or more Working Drafts, progresses to CSD, maybe goes
back to WD, then eventually to PR (CSPRD), etc.

If the TC wants to create the full text as well (annotated)
"and optionally accompanied by a copy of the original OASIS
Standard text marked to incorporate the proposed changes.." you
may use the editable source of the subject OASIS Standard.

Per earlier communications with the TC editors/principals, we will be
using the Stage identifiers and abbreviations for CSD and CSPRD,
not (as presented in the online forms)

Errata Committee Draft (ECD)
Errata Committee Draft Public Review (ECD-PR)

Please let me know if any questions arise.

Best wishes,

- Robin

--
Robin Cover