Subject: Updated EDXL GML Simple Feature Profile specification (edxl-gsf-v1.0-wd09.odt)

All,

I have uploaded a new revision (edxl-gsf-v1.0-wd09.odt), which I recommend for your consideration, review and approval. This revision, as noted in the Revision History, is brought into alignment with the associated schemas (edxl-gsf.xsd and edxl-gsf-base.xsd) prepared by Don McGarry.

This revision was uploaded to the GIS-SC project folder here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-gis/members/upload.php

Regards,

Lew Leinenweber

Evolution Technologies, Inc