Subject: RE: [emergency] Re: NIEM Training Event | OASIS EI Member Section Reception & Showcase

Title: [emergency] Re: NIEM Training Event | OASIS EI Member Section Reception & Showcase
I'll be there with my DNDO hat on - I'd like to participate if possible...

Thanks,
Lee

Orville Lee Tincher
Vice President, EvoTec Division SE Solutions
540-539-4759

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Mon 8/8/2011 1:05 PM
To: emergency-sc@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Everyone,

Passing along a reminder!  Please let me know ASAP -- if anyone is
interested in participating in the showcase.  Folks have started to
register for the reception -- with more expected to sign-up this week.
The list of individuals may be viewed at:
http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1982763499.  Please let me know if you
have any questions.  Thank so much. Jane