Subject: high resolution logo available

Matthias Lendholt added the following comment to the Recommendation for CAP Logo.pdf document in the OASIS Emergency Management TC Group.

The final recommendation (last logo in pdf based on Werner Joerg's first design) looks promising! It's an excellent combination of the well-known RSS logo with  some eye-catching modifications. I really like the exclamation mark re-using the dot of the RSS logo.
Could anyone provide/generate clean reference logos? We will need
- small icons without colour gradient
- high resolution with colour gradient and transparency/alpha such as http://www.andrewwkmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/rss.png

Cheers, Matthias

View Document Details and Comments: