Subject: [emergency-cap-profiles] Groups - OASIS CAP Profiles SC Charter - DRAFT - 2011-10-05 uploaded

Submitter's message
The CAP Profiles SC wishes to discuss its revised SC Charter at the 10/11/2011 EM-TC meeting (see document below). Rex Brooks had the following comments and Werner Joerg concurred they need to be discussed:
1. I believe we were going to task the RIM SC with reviewing Profiles or providing guidance for Profiles, and not just for CAP, and,
2. I thought we were going to expand the charter to include all Profiles of any spec. This is why the supporting element specs for CIQ and GML are worked through RIM, where they are maintained as part of the overall EDXL data model on which we're working. If I'm in error on this, hopefully someone can set me straight.
-- Gary Timm
Document Name: OASIS CAP Profiles SC Charter - DRAFT - 2011-10-05

Description
OASIS CAP Profiles SC Charter - DRAFT - 2011-10-05
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Gary Timm
Group: EM CAP Profiles SC