Subject: Fwd: [emergency-msg] Groups - edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd17.zip uploaded

I didn't get a notification from the TC list, so I am forwarding this to the TC list. I will forward the message for the redline version with tracked changes uploaded separately.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 12:15:00 -0800 (PST)
From: Rex Brooks<rex.brooks@ncoic.org>
To: emergency-msg@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
This zip file contains edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd17.doc and all supporting schemas and examples for the TC to vote on for approval as a committee specification draft and to advance it for public review.

A redline version of the specification will be uploaded separately.
-- Rex Brooks
Document Name: edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd17.zip

Description
This zip file contains edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd17.doc and all supporting schemas
and examples for the TC to vote on for approval as a committee
specification draft and to advance it for public review.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Rex Brooks
Group: EM Messages and Notification SC