Subject: Groups - edxl-cap1 2-au-v1 0-wd02.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Friends,

It is with great pleasure that I submit to the EM-TC the EDXL-CAPv1.2-Australia Profile v1.0. Greg Trott and the CAP Profiles Subcommittee have worked diligently to insure that this work is solid and conforms to all rules of the OASIS TC Process and meets the needs of the Australia stakeholders.

As this work and all decisions made have been very openly documented in the SC notes and the TC has been briefed along the way, we feel comfortable this Working Draft 02 is ready for a vote by the EM-TC membership at our next meeting this Tues, 6 Dec 2011.

The items below relate to the front page(s) of the document that will be taken care of by TC Admin after the TC vote for Committee Specification Public Review Draft (CSPRD) has successfully completed:

1. URIs added to cover page
2. Date will be changed to the date of the successful vote for CSD for public review
3. The following will also be added by TC admin. They will be provided in a file and are listed here for review. Comments should be made to the TC list if there are any issues or concerns:
a. Technical Committee:
OASIS Emergency Management Technical Committee
b. Chair:
Elysa Jones, Individual
c. Editors:
Greg Trott, Australian Government Attorney-General?s Department
Elysa Jones, Individual
d. Related work:
This specification is related to: Common Alerting Protocol v1.2
e. Declared XML Namespace:
urn:oasis:names:tc:emergency:cap:1.2:profile:CAP-AU:1.0
4. Chet will check on the discrepancy in the date for the OASIS copyright which is 2012 in the Notices and 2011 in the footer of the WD template.
5. The last line of the Notices has the reference to the publicly accessible location for the CAP symbol. The Documents and Collateral SC has agreed on a guidance paragraph that will be included with the already TC approved CAP symbol as a Committee Note for review and vote at the EM-TC meeting 12/6. Chet will make sure the reference to that approved note will be inserted in this line as he completes the cover pages. The document is left in a ?final mark-up? status in word so that the comment with respect to this issue can be seen.

The SC recommends a public review to conclude on 20 January 2012 provided a successful vote of the TC for CSPRD.

There were some acknowledgements added to the WD02 since the SC review. All EM-TC members should review this list. If you are an EM-TC member, participated in the CAP Profiles SC and/or the deliberations in preparation of this document, please provide your name to me either in an email and I will add you to the acknowledgments appendix.

Please take the time to review this document and be prepared to vote at our next meeting.

Cheers,

-- Elysa Jones
Document Name: edxl-cap1 2-au-v1 0-wd02.docx

Description
EDXL-CAPv1.2 Australia Profile v1.0 WD02
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Elysa Jones
Group: OASIS Emergency Management TC