Subject: HAVE SC is alive, well and meeting regularly!

Friends,

Please forgive my incorrect information about the HAVE-SC.  They are NOT postponing their work until after the Holidays!  Instead, they continue to meet REGULARLY and WEEKLY on Tuesdays from 4-5pmET.  Take a look at the documents in Kavi and see the good work documented in their meeting notes toward the develop HAVE 2.0.  Catch up and participate with this important development.

My apologies to Lee, Solomon and Rob who seem to be regular attendees!  Keep up the good work and I hope more TC members will get involved.

Cheers,

Elysa