Subject: Special Meeting

Friends,

We need to conduct a special meeting of the EM-TC for a final vote on the CAP-AU Profile.  We must vote on the precise zip file before TC Admin will accept it for public review.

I would like to ask all voting members to respond right away if you are NOT available for a call at 4pmET tomorrow, Fri Dec 9.  I’m sorry for the late notice and this is just a formality but a necessary one.  We will be voting on the zip file that contains the WD02 with the additional change to remove the lines we agreed to in the meeting 12/6 in the non-normative section and the addition of the revision history to reflect this change.  This will then be a WD03.  This is the only subject of the meeting and it should not last more than 10-15 minutes.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and for your faithful support of the work of the emergency management TC.

Cheers,

Elysa