Subject: Re: EDXL CAP-AU Submittal for CSD and PR

Elysa,

Very good. Please enter this information into the TC Admin request
forms for me:

- Request to create a committee specification draft at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-specification-draft-creation-upload-request
and

- Request for a 30 day public review at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/30-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request

I will take care of everything below in preparing the public review
copy and getting it announced to members.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

/chet

--