Subject: [public review comments] TC Admin comments on (EDXL) Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) v1.2 Australia (AU) Profile Version 1.0

Here are some additional public review comments from TC Administration.

1. In The year in the copyright should not be enclosed in brackets.
E.g. "Copyright © OASIS Open [2012]" should read "Copyright © OASIS
Open 2012". By the next revision of course the year will be correct.

2. Starting at line 145, page 9, I note that changing the page
orientation for Table 1 resulted in those pages rendering sideways in
the PDF. The .doc and the HTML are not affected by the problem. I
looked for a solution when generating the PDF but could not find a
solution.

If anyone knows of a way to get the PDF to mirror the .doc, I will
gladly work with them on the generation of the next draft of the
specification. Otherwise you may wish to consider modifying the table
to avoid this result.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign