Subject: RE: [emergency] JIRA Projects for the EM-TC

Rex and Chet,

I am just now about to embark on entering comments into the CAP-AU Profile
Project and I'm sure I'll need some help.  We decided in a meeting yesterday
to use JIRA and that we wanted all SC members noticed on JIRA activity.  We
have the same issue that we want other TC members to be able to optionally
be included in any notifications.  I agree with Rex below.  So, which way
will we go?  I want to be able to announce and give a little direction to
the TC members on our call Tues

Thanks,
Elysa

-----Original Message-----
From: Rex Brooks [mailto:rexb@ncoic.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 5:42 PM
To: Chet Ensign
Cc: Rex Brooks; Elysa Jones; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Chet,

I have attached an html file for the roster page of Messages and
Notifications SC. Is there a way to ask them to reply with an affirmative
that they are participating in the adjudication of the EDXL-SitRep
specification public review or wish to have the issues sent to them as
observers if they are not, and then give them an account-login? That would
almost certainly be the best way to avoid annoying them if they are not
interested sufficiently. Otherwise the only sane thing to do is the add them
all and let them opt out on their own.

Elysa, do you agree?