Subject: Groups - CAP File Size - Interview Form.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
Friends,

This interview form was developed to gather information with regard to CAP file size for the Canada Center for Security Science. Eliot Christian and I are supporting CSS in this study and would like to solicit any input you would like to contribute. We will be gathering input through Feb 6. The results will be posted in a paper that we are hoping will be submitted to the EM-TC as a contribution. Your input is appreciated.

Cheers,
-- Elysa Jones
Document Name: CAP File Size - Interview Form.doc

Description
CAP file size inquiry form
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link