emergency message

Subject: Groups - edxl-cap1 2-au-v1 0-wd05 Mar 13.docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Friends,
The CAP Profiles SC decided to stop the PR02 of the CAP-AU Profile due to the comments submitted 3/6/12. Disposition to the 10 comments received on that date were discussed and agreed. We will discuss the status and way forward on the call today.
Cheers,
-- Elysa Jones
Document Name: edxl-cap1 2-au-v1 0-wd05 Mar 13.docx

Description
Red-lined version of CAP-AU Profile to be considered during our EM-TC
meeting 3-13-12.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Elysa Jones