Subject: Timeline for next steps on CAP-AU Profile

Folks,

I see that the TC approved the updated CSD for the CAP-AU Profile and
the ticket for the next round has been entered. I quickly computed the
possible timeline from here and I'm sharing with you below:

1. CAP-AU CSPRD03 15 day public review starts: 3/20/12 -- I will get
this turned around today to get your next PR started promptly.

2. Public review ends: Wednesday, 4/4/12

** Assuming no comments are received that the TC decides will require
changes** came in and the TC is ready to move forward:

3. TC votes to request a Special Majority Ballot to approve the CSPRD
as a CS and submits a ticket to TC Admin (if no comments were
received) : Thursday, 4/5/12

4. TC votes / submits **if any comments were received** : Wednesday,
4/11/12 -- per the OASIS TC Process, if you receive comments during a
public review, regardless of how you decide to address them, you must
wait 7 days before commencing with the vote to proceed.

5. Special Majority Ballot starts (earliest): Friday, 4/6/12

6. Special Majority Ballot starts (latest): Thursday, 4/12/12

7. Special Majority Ballot ends (earliest): Friday, 4/13/12

8. Special Majority Ballot ends (latest): Thursday, 4/19/12

** Assuming the ballot passes**

9. TC Admin prepares & loads DOC, PDF and HTML versions to
docs.oasis-open.org (5 days maximum)(earliest): Wednesday, 4/18/12

10. TC Admin prepare & load DOC, PDF and HTML versions to
docs.oasis-open.org (5 days maximum)(latest): Tuesday, 4/24/12

So, per the above, the CAP-AU Profile will be available on
docs.oasis-open.org earliest on or slightly before 4/18 and latest on
or slightly before 4/24. I'll be able to give you the URLs for the
documents and the URL for the public announcement on the OASIS website
ahead of those dates.

Let me know if you have any questions on any of this.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-378-3472
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393