Subject: feedback ISCRAM conference: slideshows refering CAP/EDXL

Hi Everyone,

The ISCRAM conference (http://www.iscram2012.org/) started on Monday with an impressive Keynote given by Jack Pagotto about Canada's Multi-Agency Situational Awareness System.
Slides here: http://www.slideshare.net/iscram2012/2012-04-23masas
CAP-related content on pages 10 and 20-25.

On Tuesday I had my short presentation in the early warning systems track about interlinking tsunami early warning systems.
Slides here: http://www.slideshare.net/lendholt/iscram-2012-123
CAP and EDXL-DE related content on pages 22-24.

There was also a talk given by Nuwan Waidyanatha (LIRNEasia, Sri Lanka) "Complexity and Usability of Voice-enabled Alerting and Situational Reporting Decoupled Systems" with one or two slides refering to EDXL but they are not yet online.

Best regards,
Matthias Lendholt

--
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
CeGIT Centre for GeoInformation Technology