Subject: Suggestions for groups to be included in the EDXL-SitRep Public Review Announcement

Hi Everyone,

I have prepared the submission to the OASIS TC Admin for the EDXL-SitRepv1.0 45-Day Public Review, but it also asks for email addresses whom we wish to include in the OASIS announcement, so in addition to asking that same addressees as the first public review be included, and beyond my own responsibility for NCOIC and Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley Disaster Management Initiative, I would like you all to send your addressees. I will not hit the submit button till end of business Pacific Time today, May 22, 2012.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670