Subject: RE: [emergency] Suggestions for groups to be included in the EDXL-SitRep Public Review Announcement

Rex,
Were you able to add the EIC to the list?  If it isn't too late and if not
already included, you can add  Thomas E. Fahy  (tom_fahy@eic.org) who is the
secretary.
Thanks,
Elysa

-----Original Message-----
From: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency@lists.oasis-open.org]
On Behalf Of Rex Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:26 PM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org; martin.griss@sv.cmu.edu
Subject: [emergency] Suggestions for groups to be included in the
EDXL-SitRep Public Review Announcement

Hi Everyone,

I have prepared the submission to the OASIS TC Admin for the
EDXL-SitRepv1.0 45-Day Public Review, but it also asks for email addresses
whom we wish to include in the OASIS announcement, so in addition to asking
that same addressees as the first public review be included, and beyond my
own responsibility for NCOIC and Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley Disaster
Management Initiative, I would like you all to send your addressees. I will
not hit the submit button till end of business Pacific Time today, May 22,
2012.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702