Subject: Dinner plans

TEP F2F Participants,

I’ve made our reservation for a group dinner for tonight at 6 at Maggianos.  It is very close, good seating and reasonable priced Italian.  The menu is found at:

http://www.maggianos.com/en/Pages/Menu.aspx#.  Address is 2001 International Dr, McLean, VA, just .6 miles from here.

Perhaps Don and Brian will be able to call us on their return and we can get an order in for them.  I am going to have to be back at the Embassy Suites for another meeting at 7:30, so I’ll head out at about 7:15 but you all can continue and we can work out transportation.

Cheers,

Elysa